For years I have been asked whether I can sharpen used Rigby cutter heads. I have always said “No”. But now the answer is “YES”. Yes, we can bring your old, worn Rigby Cutter Heads back to life. We now have the tooling needed to get your cutter heads back into like-new condition. And, this will save you some cash verses purchasing new cutters.
We will resharpen any size Rigby cutter head for you and do it within two days of your equipment arriving in our shop. We charge $37.50 per cutter head to sharpen your Rigby Cutter Heads. You get your own cutter head back in the mail in just a few days, not months.
So, how do you get the sharpening done? I’m glad you asked. Here is the 7-step procedure to follow.
1. Wrap your cutters individually in bubble wrap or some other protection material.
2. Package them up. You can use USPS Flat Rate Small packaging for about $7.50.
3. Insert a piece of paper with your name, mailing address and phone number. I will use that info when I send your shipment back to you in a day or two.
4. Address your package to me at: Larry Ault, 21 River Bend Drive, Shelby, OH 44875.
5 Insert a check for $37.50 (includes return shipping to you) for each cutter head you are sending.
6. Apply postage or take it to the PO.
7. Now here is the really great part–about 4-5 days later your own cutter(s) will return to your mailbox in like-new condition. Just install and start cranking.
So, you say “I need some new cutter heads too. OK, we can take care of that in the same box when we return your cutter heads. We have sizes 5,6,8 and 3/8″ On your note to me specify the sizes you need and if you need the matching cleaning finger. Be sure to add $60.00 for each new cutter head and $10.00 for matching cleaning fingers. If you live in Ohio, please add 7% for sales tax.
If you have questions about our sharpening service, please call me at 419-347-9957. We are hoping to get your worn cutter heads back to use in just a few days. Happy Hooking!!