I have several items to update you on with this post. So, here goes!!
1. Our Blog site (not our web site) was recently hacked. Who would want to do that? There is nothing to get on the blog. Apparently some Moron had nothing better to do. Thanks to our web master Annie for getting us back up and running.
2. We will be open on January 5th and 6th, 2012 from 1-4:00. Then we will be closed the rest of January. We will follow up on emails, orders and phone calls to my cell (419-347-9957) even though the front door will be locked. If you need rug hooking supplies during the month try calling me to see if we can set up an appointment to meet or just order from our web site at www.aults.com .
3. When we re-open the doors on Thursday, February 2nd, 2012, for our huge wool sale begins. All wool in the store will be $19.95 per yard. We are contemplating (considering) getting our wool inventory down a significant amount. Many rug hookers now order their wool directly from the folks we purchase wholesale from. It seems like they sometimes sell it for practically the same price we have in the wool and we sort of understand why some rug hookers might bypass us and buy direct in today’s economy. Seems like frequently we have to hold our store inventory for months at a time before the wholesaler’s inventory is gone and then our stock sells. We are providing a service to rug hookers looking for the most popular wool colors and patterns that are no longer available from the wholesalers. We just cannot continue to tie up our revenue to serve as a backup source of out-of-stock items.
Our normal wool price for several years has been in the $32-36.00 range and since we do not have a market that supports $50.00 or more wool prices, we are looking at all options regarding our wool inventory.
Our special price durning February, 2012, is $19.95 per yard.
4. FREE hookin February 4th, 2012
Several months every year we sponsor a FREE hookin on the first Saturday of the month. Hope you might come for our next event. It starts at 10:00 a.m. and runs until every rug hooker is finished for the day.
5. Dont forget, we take trade ins on our Ault’s Wool Fabric Cutting machine. With recent increases in competitors pricing, our machine and Universal Cutter Heads are well priced in a competitive market. Recently Fraser increased their MSRP to $340.00 for a Model 500-1 machine with one cutter head. Our machine with no adjusting, no wrenches, and easy drop in cutter head changing is still priced at $399.95.
If you are interested in trading up to our machine, please call us at 419-347-9957 to discuss pricing.
That’s All for now!!!!!!!!! Except, Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year.